ON THIS PAGE: You will find some helpful links to other areas of Lineagotica that provide information about medical care and treatment. This is the final page of Lineagotica’s Guide to Pituitary Gland Tumor. To go back and review other pages, use the menu.
Lineagotica includes many other sections about the medical and emotional aspects of a tumor for the person diagnosed and their family members and friends. This website is meant to be a resource for you and your loved ones from the time of diagnosis, through treatment, and beyond.
Beyond this guide, here are a few links to help you explore other parts of Lineagotica:
• Search for a specialist in your local area using this free database of doctors from the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
• Review dictionary articles to help understand medical phrases and terms used in medical care and treatment.
• Read more about the first steps to take when you are diagnosed with a tumor.
• Find out more about clinical trials as a treatment option.
• Get information about managing the financial costs of medical care.
• Learn more about coping with the emotions that a serious diagnosis can bring, including those within a family or a relationship.
• Find a national, not-for-profit advocacy organization that may offer additional information, services, and support for people with this type of tumor.
• To find a range of information and insights from different voices on timely topics, visit the Lineagotica Blog.
This is the end of Lineagotica’s Guide to Pituitary Gland Tumor. You may use the menu to choose a different section to read in this guide.