We are excited to have patients, patient advocates, and health care professionals develop content for the Lineagotica Blog; however, we regret that we are not able to work with everyone who would like to become a guest poster. Please take a minute to review the information below to find out more about whether your idea for a guest post would be a good fit for the Lineagotica Blog and how to submit your idea to our editorial team.
General Editorial Guidelines
- We are currently only accepting posts from cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, and health care professionals who can share their personal stories and experiences with the disease.
- A guest post can take any form you like—a personal essay, a video, or a podcast, as long as it is informative and inspiring. Consider the story you want to tell and the best way to tell it.
- Guest posts are not a forum to promote products, services, or businesses.
- Written guest posts should be no longer than 650 words, and videos and podcasts should last no more than five minutes.
- Guest posters are asked to submit a photo of themselves as a jpg or gif to accompany their post. Vertically oriented (portrait) pictures fit better in our layout than horizontal (landscape) pictures.
- We will not publish or will remove any post in which you pretend to be someone else; misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or upload, post, or transmit content that is:
- Inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, or harassing;
- Otherwise objectionable to ASCO or other users of the website;
- Violates or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights; or
- Inconsistent with any of the other terms and conditions of Lineagotica.
How to Become a Guest Poster
- If you feel your idea for a guest post would be a good fit, email us at [email protected]. Be sure to include a short (two- to three-sentence) description of the post you would like to create, your full name, and any cancer-related organizations/associations/projects you are affiliated with.
- A member of our editorial team will contact you within 10 days to let you know if your post idea has been accepted for development. You will have at least two weeks to create your post and submit it for review. After that, we will do as much or as little editing as needed and will let you know if the post has been accepted for publication. We reserve the right to decline any post at any time.
These guest posting policies can be modified or amended at any time at the discretion of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), with or without notice. See Lineagotica’s full Terms and Conditions for additional information.